Healthy Food to get six pack
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 on Labels: easy six pack
Do you really concern to make your body fit and everyday you have dream about how to get six pack , don't worry brother/sister just begin to pay attention about your daily lunch. Try to take a lunch with some healthy food or try to be a vegetarian.
As a sportsman now i hate ideal weight with only pineapple, watermelon, and papaya in my lunch menu. okay guys below I will give you he recipe fat Burning Foods, here they are:
1. Soy. Rich in Proteins and Folic Acid. Fights Weight gaining and helps balancing metabolism
2. Banana. Sugars with little fats. Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Vitamins: A,C, Tannin and Serotonin. Only 66 Kcal per 100 grams. A great appetite suppressant snack.
3. Onion. Rich of Vitamins A,C,E, and of B group of vitamins. Also Potassium, Calcium, Sodium; help diuretic activity and a great cellulite fighter. Helps to keep blood sugars stables.
4. Med grass. Not much used in today's alimentation, but a great friend of weight loss. Helps curbing fats intake.
5. Strawberry. Low Sugars, Minerals and Vitamin C rich. Only 27 KCAL per 100 grams.
6. Corn Flakes. Cereals, Legumes mixed though. Helps a lot Your metabolism and only 14 KCAL per 100 grams.
7. Kiwi. Potassium rich and Calcium, Iron, Zinc too. great source of Vitamin C, lots of fibers, very helpfull to stimulate diuretic functions.
8. Salad. Rich of fibers and very poor in calories (only 14 KCAL per 100 grams); diuretic functions and appetite suppressant, thanks to big volume / low KCAL ratio. Lot of minerals too.
9. Lemon. Lowest sugar content for the same fruit family (only 2,3%), rich in Vitamins and only 11 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps blood circulation and fights cellulitis.
10. Apple. Vitamin C and E, Potassium, Magnesium, rich inn Tannin, great high cholesterol fighter.
11. Nut. Rich in Fats, Proteins, Sigars and Vitamins. Helps Fat Burning thanks to good Calcium Magnesium contents.
12. Wheat. Only 319 KCAL per 100 grams and very rich in Proteins, Amynoacids, Iron, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium. but also good content of Vitamins B. Helps diuretic functions and fights emotional eating.
13. Pumpkin. Rich in B,C,E Vitamins, minerals and only 18 KCAL per 100 grams. Helpd diuretic functions.
14. Rucola Salad. Great content of Vitamin A and C, and great Metabolism booster. Only 16 KCAL per 100 grams.
15. Garlic. Lots of minerals, enzymes and aminoacids; Vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,B12,C,D. Only 41 KCAL per 100 grams. Helps reactivate Your metabolism while keeping the cholesterol to rock low levels.
16. Tea. contains fat burning caffeine, minerals and B group Vitamins. Stimulate Metabolism and has a 0 Calories intake.
17. Egg. Hyperprotein food. Lots of Minerals and Enzimes, helps grow non fat mass which is crucial to increase body' fat burning.
18. Wine. Contains antioxidant substances that help protect the heart and fight aging.
19. Chicken. White meat, low fat content, limits intake of fats, sodium and cholesterol.
Yes the miracle foods finally reveals , what are you waiting for brothers see you on the healthy