: SEO Guide from Google

 on Saturday, July 22, 2017  

I am actually trying to start some SEO service and reading up on a lot of different stuff to buck up my skills. And I found this great SEO Guide for beginner by Google, so I am sharing this with my readers here. This is the very basic of Search Engine Optimization, this are the stuff I have been learning and implementing for my whole 6 years as a webmaster. 



Basically it includes, Title Tags, Meta Description, SEO Friendly Link, Anchor Text,  Related Content, Easy Navigation and much more. This 22 pages of free SEO ebook by Google is packed information for those who like to learn about SEO


This is a free SEO lesson provided by Google itself, so you will be sure that you are not learning anything that would voilates their TOS.
: SEO Guide from Google 4.5 5 ABD KADIR Rusdi Saturday, July 22, 2017 I am actually trying to start some SEO service and reading up on a lot of different stuff to buck up my skills. And I found this great SEO...


Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger.

IT LANGUAGE